Sponsoring AireCon will mean we can work together to make the event even better! All income raised from sponsorship goes directly towards improving AireCon, ensuring our attendees have lots of fun and at the same time raising the profile of your company.
If you are interested in sponsoring AireCon or would like more information please contact Mark; email@example.com
As well as specific rewards, all sponsors receive;
- Listing as a sponsor in the AireCon programme
- Listing as a sponsor on the AireCon website
- Full page advert in the AireCon programme (A6 size)
- Targeted mailshot to go out at an agreed time
- A post across all AireCon social media platforms
Five available, three remaining
Coming on board as a Major Sponsor provides a great opportunity to raise your profile. You will receive all the sponsorship rewards listed above as well as;
- Your logo on the front page of the AireCon website
- Your logo on the cover of the AireCon programme
- Listed as a Major Sponsor in the programme and on the website
- Your logo on all printed material that goes to print after you come on board
- Your logo on headers of official social media pages
- Up to four stand up banners in key areas around the AireCon venue
£10 = 1 table
Tabletopper Sponsorship allows us to put a cover on the tables with cloth for a better gaming experience.
You will have a double sided A5 landscape advert on each table you sponsor that will be replenished daily.
Requires 10 tables to be sponsored to qualify for the Sponsorship Rewards.
Up to 10 available
£150 = 100 lanyards
£250 = 300 lanyards
£300 = 500 lanyards
Your logo will appear alongside the AireCon logo on the lanyards. These will also be used for future events.
£250 = 250 mugs
Your logo will appear alongside the AireCon logo on the AireCups. AireCups are available for attendees to purchase and give discounted refills on hot drinks.
Attendees take the mugs home and show them off proudly!
Sponsoring the RPG Marquee will provide a space in the main hall where RPG players can be part of the action, whilst providing some screening against noise.
It will be the place for RPG players to go to sign up for games and meet other players.
It will be known as the 'Your Company RPG Marquee' with a sign over the entrance. You will be give at least two dedicated tables in the RPG Zone to run RPGs.
At AireCon the emphasis is on fun!
We will consider any ideas, events or tournaments that you'd like to hold at AireCon. We will provide the space and furniture, leaving the event logistics up to you.
Your event will be listed in the programme on the events page. Sceduling will be decided by the AireCon organisers.
Providing a full colour programme for each one of our attendees.
As well as the regular sponsorship rewards your advert will be increased in size to A5 landscape and will be place on the inside of the cover (front or back)
If you are interested in sponsoring AireCon, or would like any more information, please contact Mark;